Your non-stop connection to late 90s German music.

Your non-stop connection to late 90s German music.

4.29.2009

Fat Boy Slim -- "Right Here, Right Now"

I love this video. It reminds me of this great road trip my friends Casey and Hicks took to Vilseck, Grafenwoehr, and Hohenfels Germany in April 1999. We would head out to the outlying army health clinics every six months to check their equipment. They were out in the boondocks, so we did everything all at once, trying to go out for repairs in between visits as infrequently as possible, as it was three hours away.

Anyhow, the April 1999 trip was very memorable, and this video/song takes me right back to that moment; which also happened to coincide with my realization that I had allergies to the German springtime -- bad!

"Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment